Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag I'm it and so I tag you (Amber, Cassidee,Julie!)

Alright I got tagged by Jill and since she is so sweet, and we have became such good blogging friends :) I decided to do it.
20 YEARS AGO...I was 3. Quite the talker. Would tell my life story to anyone that would listen. I remember going to the grocery store with my mom and telling people my full name phone number and address. I remember that when the visiting or home teachers came I did more talking then they did or my mom. I had a wild imagination. Loved my cabbage patch dolls. Loved my little tape recorder with the microphone. I would listen to the safety kids and BRITE and I would also record myself on blank tapes and listen to that lol. I played with Lacey Stone all the time she was like a sister, and I loved playing with all my cousins, and going to my grandma's. I remember sitting on my grandpa's lap with my cousins and he would call us his gals.
10 YEARS AGO I was 13. Really mouthy and mean to my mom (sorry mom I was a brat.) I had my 1st kiss Tyler Jacobsen he broke up with me 3 days later lol. I loved my friends and always wanted to be with them but I had a lot of drama with them too. My sister Kailey is now this age and having drama with one of her friends and it so brings back the memories, and I so do not miss it!
5 YEARS AGO I was living in Florida working at Disney World. Loved the weather! Loved the experience! I came home in May and got a job at Target and met Billy and we were engaged in October. I went to Hawaii for the 1st time and it was with the whole Davis fam. Had a blast! Oh and my little sister Jaqlyn was born in September. What would we do with out Jaqlyn :)
3 YEARS AGO I was living in Salem in Kelly and Austin's basement. I loved it there! Loved being so close to all my fam and loved the ward. I was given my dog Wash for my birthday who is Billy's best friend.
1 YEAR AGO I had my baby Connor! Definetely biggest life changing thing ever! I have loved every milestone and stage and love being a mom and the journey of motherhood.
YESTERDAY I hung out with Connor and was kinda lazy till I had to go to work at 3.
TODAY I got my hair done at my cousin Amberlee's. Went to my grandma's who is not doing well at all and looked very sick, and it made me sad. Went to my mom's and right now I am tending jaqlyn while my mom took Kailey to physical therapy and I saw that I got tagged so I am feeling this out! When Kailey get's back we are going to watch Buffy, and play American idol kareoke on the wii!
TOMORROW work till 5:30 come home and say good bye to Billy cuz he will leave for work right when I get home and will be doing that all weekend too :( say hi to Connor I will have missed him,play with him, feed him, put him to bed. Watch American Idol eat dinner do dishes and clean up Connor's toys and the kitchen.

3 comments:

julie! said...

alright, alright...I will accept your tag. However, I may not get to it immediately b/c I have the pinewood derby coming up and I have to post the winning results of the competition. My darling Nick is going down!
Connor is getting SOOOOO big. holy smokes Amb, he looks like such a little man when walking around. what a champ.

Jill said...

Yeah AMBER! Sorry for that too! Thanks for being such a good sport!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh I LOVED safety kids. I think I even still have the tape now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...