Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Percentile's

Today was Connor's 12 month well baby check up. He was the messiest he has ever been! He would not hold still in the weight scale. I think they should have stood him up on the big one because he was huge in that little scale. When the doctor came in to check his ears and stuff he was all smiles for the doctor, but he did not want them to stick that thing in his ear! I had to try and cradle him and he just tried to jump out of my arms. He did like flirting with the nurses though and talking and pointing to things to the doctor. The shots were not a fun experience at all. He screamed harder than he ever has. Usually he cries when they do it and then when I pick him up he stops but this time he was just really upset even when I picked him up. He calmed down after a couple minutes though. The nurse said that he tensed up when she did his shot so that he will get a bump. He has never gotten bumps or even swollen or anything after shots so I am kind of nervous. Ok well here are his percentile's!
Weight 27 1bs 92 percentile At 9 months his weight was 23.06 87 percentile
Height 30.5 inches 65 percentile 9 months it was the same and the percentile was 97
Head 20.3 inches 100 percentile 9 months 19 1/4 inches 100 percentile both times his head has been 100 percentile. Big head means big brain right ;)
So he hasn't grown at all but has gained 4 lbs in 3 months so he is getting chunky! So cute though I love that kid so much!

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

He is such a cutie! Don't worry about the bumps...Sam got them one time and it hurt him and was warm to the touch but it went away! Poor kid...I hate having my kids get shots!

Jill said...

Amber- I am so glad that your mom sent your link and that I stole your Break-dance thing. I wanted to post yesterday but I thought that you would think that I was a cyber-stalker weirdo! Conner is so cute and getting so big! I hope that he does OK with his shots. This summer we will have to let the boys play when you come to good ol' Benjamin... Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...