Monday, February 25, 2008

Connor walking!



This is proof that Connor does walk for those of you who don't believe it! lol. The reason I say this is because my mom tended Connor on Friday and they went to my grandma's and tried to get him to walk. My mom said that he would not take one step, and so that they don't believe that he walks. He has been taking his sweet time which is fine I have a hard enough time catching him with crawling. He took his 1st steps 2 weeks ago, and for 2 weeks had just been taking a few steps and then falling or sitting down. The most he has done is 11. The last couple days he has started just doing it with out me trying to get him too. The best was today when I went to get a drink out of the fridge for myself and he started squealing and just stood up and walked to me. If you know Connor you know that he always wants a drink or is thirsty so this is no surprise. He has gotten really good at walking with me holding one of his hands and at pushing his tonka truck walker. My mom told me when he took his 1st steps that he would be running in a week, but he has pretty much been doing the same thing for 2 weeks besides that he has gotten braver, so we will see. I love the faces that he pulls when he walks though and the sound that he makes before he does.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Jealous! I am starting to wonder if TJ will ever walk! How cute. I love that you can watch it on your blog! Way to go Connor!

DAJP said...

That is so cute amber. I can not believe he's already walking. It seriously seems like it was yesterday that I came to see him a month after he was born. Wow! You won't be sitting anymore.

Katie L. said...

Congrats! Your life is about to get crazy! :) A fun type of crazy!

Jill said...

Amber, I just tagged you. Check out my site to see what you have to do... Sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...