Ok girls if you have not seen this movie go see it!! It is the cutest movie ever! It is probably on my top 5 best chick flicks of all time. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.


James Marsden is gorgous in it! Ok I always thought he was very attractive but in this movie you just fall in love with him. I have enjoyed all of his characters from Xmen, to The Notebook, to Hairspray, to Enchanted but this is my favorite character of him he has ever played! His personality is the best in this out of any other movie he has done.
1 comment:
I didn't know James Marsden was in The Notebook! I'll have to watch it again. I love him. He did do a great job in this movie. It was so good! I loved the part where they were singing Bennie and the Jets at the bar and she said something like "she has electric boobs!" I laughed so hard.
Post a Comment