Thursday, February 28, 2008

billy

Ok so some of you already know what is going on with Billy right now but for those of you that don't I am going to explain. For those of you that do I'm sorry lol. Billy's leg has been bugging him for a couple weeks ago but the pain got to the point where it was unbearable. He went to the doctor on Tuesday and they did x-rays and couldn't see anything so then they drew blood and called back Wednesday morning with the results and said they wanted to do an MRI then they changed their mind and said that they wanted to do a cat scan. I took Billy this morning to get his cat scan and they made him wait for an hour and then told him to come back at 1 and they actually wanted to do an MRI. He was pissed and had every right to be. Billy's mom had came down to watch Connor while he did it at 8 am and now had to stay to watch him cuz he had to go at 1. I'm sure she didn't mind and I appreciate it and her so much but still. Anyways so they did the MRI and their might be a syst or tumor in his leg about his pelvis. I know crazy huh. So he is going to go and get another MRI tomorrow at 10 so that they can see for sure. He is on lortab and it is helping but I still feel so bad for him. He can't even like move in the middle of the night with out being in pain, and it even hurts if just Connor touches his leg or Wash jumps on him. I am trying to stay positive and think of the best. It is hard though because I am hoping for the best and thinking of the worst. I am trying to be strong for him, and keep my composure and I am doing well as is he but I really am so scared inside and worried. I called my mom after I left work and just had a meltdown thanks mom for listening to me. I'm sure he will be fine and it will all work out for the best, but if you all could just keep him in your prayers and I will post with the news tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Hopefully, its something that can be easily treated! Good luck tomorrow!

Katie L. said...

Amber and Billy-That sounds like a awful day for you guys! I am so sorry it happened like that! Everything will be ok and keep a positive attitude! You will be in our prayers and Amber, if you need me to watch Connor, I am around and he would have a ball with Ben and Sam!

Wilkinson Family said...

Amber, It's Rachel (Llewellyn) Wilkinson. We will keep you in our prayers.
I am so glad you found my blog. Thanks for the comments. Connor is so cute. I love the walking video, it's great. Brecken is almost 14 months and Gracen is almost 4 months. Boys are great!!
I have a favor to ask you. Please spread our blog with everyone you know. We are hoping to get a lot of people to view our blog to know we are hoping to adopt. The more it gets out there the better it will help us. Thanks so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...