Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jack's newborn pictures

One of my best friends Amber (Issac) Prior came and did a newborn photo shoot for me when Jack was 2 weeks old. It was her 1st one and she did amazing! She had so many fun props and such good ideas. It was so much fun! Thank you thank you Am you are the best! We thought it was so funny because Jack was awake the whole time during the photo shoot! Usually newborns just sleep during them and you try to wake them up. We were opposite and tried to get him to go to sleep for some pictures to get some sleeping ones too but nope he wanted to be awake. I was glad though because I love his big blue eyes and they make me melt. She gave me a cd with 34 different poses with the poses varying black and white, colored, and toned. I was only going to put like 10 of my favorites on here but I just love so many of them I could only narrow it down to 18. Enjoy.


Isn't this the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

Love this one too!

Beautiful. Such a stud.



Love those feet!

He was hungry haha.


YAWN. Life is tough.

I love how he is kinda smiling in this one.


STUNNING.








There ya go! Amber is amazing! Check out her photography website at
http://www.oldmainphotography.com. I highly recommend her.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Adorable! Such handsome little boys! And you look so pretty in these pictures! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...