That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!
I love jib jab. Jessica always does some of us and I always look so hideous! You guys look so funny!
I love this, it's too funny! I'm still super excited you're prego! I hope it's a little girl too! If you need help with anything or a nap I can help or tend connor just let me know!
I Love those things.. you should put your belly in it too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!
I love jib jab. Jessica always does some of us and I always look so hideous! You guys look so funny!
I love this, it's too funny! I'm still super excited you're prego! I hope it's a little girl too! If you need help with anything or a nap I can help or tend connor just let me know!
I Love those things.. you should put your belly in it too!
Post a Comment