I had fun on scrapblog the other night making some little holiday cards!

Sadly these are the most recent family pictures that we have! The one at the zoo was in May and the other one is at my ranch on my birthday in July.
At my cousin Dallas's wedding at the Manti temple. I think it was in August.

This one was just a few weeks ago at the zoo!
These ones are from quite a while ago I think in the spring. I just love them and think they are so cute though so I thought I would throw my creation on here!
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I can't believe Christmas is already in 2 weeks! From my retail aspect of it I am so so glad that it is almost over with and goes by so fast!


3 comments:
Hey Am! I love those pics and holiday cards. You're good at making those! ;)
How are you feeling? Everything going great, I hope!
So cute! Is that digital scrap booking or paper?
So, totally can't get ahold of you Amber. Give me a call or e-mail me.
Post a Comment