Ok these pictures of Connor in the tub aren't from Christmas they are from last night but I had to put them on here cuz they are so cute!
He wanted to take his lego guy to the tub. When I took this picture he said "This is my guy his hair's wet". Connor is obsessed about hair being wet. On the way up to the tub he was like his hair's gonna get wet! He asks me and Billy a few times a day if our hair is wet and if his hair is wet. Don't ask me why he is just a silly boy!
Cheese!
Ok here are the Christmas ones!!!
Connor got new DRUMS for Christmas! We had to keep the guitar hero ones out in the living room for him cuz he would play them every day while he sang to music videos or my iphone and they don't even make sound when you play them. We got him drums that actually make sound and he loves them!
On Christmas Eve after the Davis Party we went to my parent's and exchanged gifts.
Here are my little sisters in the cute Christmas jammies!
We draw names and Kailey got me and I got her. She got me the movie 500 days of Summer. If you haven't seen that it is the cutest movie I have seen in a long time! I loved it and highly recommend it! I gave her a cute heart necklace that says sisters.
We got Taylor a snuggie. She was VERY excited!
Before the Davis party we went to my Grandma Judy's.
Connor got a leap frog scribble and write. You trace letters on it and learn to draw letters. He loves it of course!
My Grandma gave Me & my sisters all matching headbands. I love mine! I got a green one from a girl at work too and I love them!
Wow these pictures are so out of order. Why does blogger do that?
On Christmas we went to Billy's mom's and had breakfast at his Grandma Dahle's.
Billy's mom made Connor a quiet book It is so cute and she spent a lot of time and hard work doing it! Connor loves it and so do I!
My niece Cadence.
For Christmas we gave my mother in law this. She loved it!
Baby Cadence again! I think she looks like a cabbage patch doll :)
Billy's brother and his wife and baby!



Grandpa Eyre trying out Connor's drums.
Family photo. Connor had just hit his head on the arcade and was not happy and wanted his mommy.
See he just needed his mommy :)
I made this gingerbread house at my mom's a couple weeks ago. Thought I would throw it on here :)
Update on Connor
Connor is still too smart for his own good. Reading all the time when I didn't even ever teach him. He has been saying the funniest things lately and has a great sense of humor. He loves to tell knock knock jokes and he loves making people laugh. His favorite thing is music! Dancing to it, singing, and playing music instruments. We think he is going to be a performer :). He also loves to play on the computer. He has a tab called Connor's games and he knows how to click on Safari, click on Connor's games and then go where he wants too. He does this website called starfall that is for reading and my little sister that is in 1st grade told me she does that website at school .
Some funny things Connor has said lately:
He watches Sesame Street podcasts on my phone and there are word of the day ones. One of the word of the days was struggle. He was trying to open the front door and couldn't and he said "Oh that's a struggle."
He sometimes will say You did it! You have all the right ingredients! He got it from this Dora game on the computer that you bake on.
Whenever I am changing his clothes he says "I'm gonna close my eyes" and he closes his eyes. Then he says "Don't laugh at me", and "Don't call me naked".
We were going to get rid of this tent in his room that he has had since he was 1. It is more of a baby tent. He said no that's my car! Ever since he goes and plays in his "car" all the time. He has a few imaginary things lately. He has an imaginary green phone. If I don't have a song he will say I have it on my green phone. He will tell me his is texting people on it. He also has an imaginary house in California. He will say I have that at my nother house, and that his nother house is in California.










4 comments:
So cute, glad you had a fun Christmas! You are looking so good too, I wish we could have been there to hang out that would have been fun! Connor is such a cutee pie I love him! And I thot Billys brother was him, they are like twinners to me LOL Hope you had a fun new year! oxox
looks like you had a Merry Christmas! Connor is too cute and you niece does look exactly like a cabbage patch doll!
Looks like a fun Christmas! Oh I love those hand and footprint plaques...so cute!
i am glad i found your blog now i will be blog stocking ya :)
Post a Comment