Saturday, January 9, 2010

January so far....

I put January so far as the title of my post because I have been blog slacking lately and I know I will do at least 2 more posts this month. January 25th I find out what I am having, and January 29th is Connor's 3rd birthday!!

Last night I went to Fat Cats with some friends and we ate at Costa Vida and then bowled. We had so much fun! It is so funny because I wasn't even friends with these girls in high school and now us and some others are like our own group of friends just from facebook and blogging pretty much. I love them all!

Jina, Ally, Me, and Emily.

My friend Amber Pendleton that lives in Indiana came here for Christmas and was here for a few weeks. I was able to get together and have dinner with her and Amber Prior before she went home. We went to Brick Oven. I am so glad I got to see Amber Pendleton because her parents are moving to California and so who knows when she will be back. I love my Amber's! They were my close friends in high school who I still remain close with. Karen and Jess wish you could have been there!




New Years Day it is a tradition to go sledding up at the ranch. The 4 wheelers take us up the big hill with our sleds and then we go down. I didn't know how Connor would like it because it is a big hill and you go SUPER fast. He LOVED it! He was laughing and yelling WOO! The whole time. It was so much fun!


My mom, Kailey, Me, and Taylor

Taylor and Connor

My cute sisters Kailey and Taylor

Me and Kailey

My mom

Connor having a snack break


My cousin Mike and Kailey

4 comments:

Osburn said...

The Ranch was so fun this year! i love all your pics!

hairprincess said...

Aw Am I am so sad I wasnt able to be there, I miss you guys! And Karen, we need to get together someday soon I really hope we move closer soon too I miss hanging with ya'll! Oh we will hehe..I hope:( I love your cute family looks like so much fun sledding, I think your mom is so pretty too, looks so young!

Amber said...

Cute posts! It was so fun to get together with you guys, and I totally agree: I wish everyone could have been there!

Hope everything's going great... can't wait to hear boy or girl!

Elizabeth said...

YEAAA you posted on your blog. I cant wait to hear what you are having!!! ANY FEELING??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...