I kinda have thought it was for a while and now it is confirmed!
Today was my ultrasound where we got to see that the baby is in fact a boy!
Ultra sounds are my favorite they just make it seem so much more REAL!
Connor went with us to it and he was really good. When we told him it was a boy he said where's Juliet? And we said she's not there, and he said she's sleeping there and we said no she's still in heaven lol.
I am excited that it is a boy. I think it will be fun to have 2 boys and they can be buddies and I think Connor is going to be such a good big brother.
Billy wanted it to be a girl but he is ok. We are only going to have 3 kids so if my 3rd one is not a girl then I will be really sad because I want to have a daughter. I swear it seems like almost everyone I know has them in pairs and then the opposite and they actually love having 2 of the same because they are best friends and then the opposite. Hopefully that is how it works for me!
10 comments:
Congratulations Amber! Our boys can be little friends since they'll only be a few weeks apart! :)They can play together like we did way back when! Lol, remember those days?
Congrats! I really think that's so exciting to have two boys together. They are going to be the best of friends :). I find out in 2 1/2 weeks...I can't wait to find out! I hate the anticipation! I'm excited for you guys!
YEA! Congratulations! I have one question though. Does Billy wish he would have named Conner "Sawyer"?
YAY!!! I LOVE having my boys together. I know what you mean about a girl...I can only hope I get one someday!
Congrats! How exciting to have another boy! I'm convinced it's because your family is full of girls! Do you have any names picked out?
So fun! Im so excited for you! 2 boys will be a BLAST! I KNOW connor will LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Im so glad your doing well and feeling good! Yay for baby number 2! your awesome and im super excited for you!! LOVE YOU MUCHO!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Conner will be such a good big brother :) Are you going to name him Jack?
congrats! thats so neat, boys are the best! conner will be such a big helper. :)
I know you want a girl...but..I like boys alot more. I would have like 10 of them if I could ;)
Congratulations again! We are so happy for you and Billy!
And Connor will be an AWESOME big brother!!
I'm so excited for your little family. How fun!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment