Wow I am so behind with blogging! I only did one post in October! I was looking on my blog where it shows the month and how many posts you did and 3 had been the least until October which was 1! In my defense I took some of the pictures I posted on this post on our old camera which is now Billy's camera. I didn't think it would be a big deal but then when I wanted to upload the pictures from it I realized we didn't know where the cord to plug it in to the computer was. I had to wait for Billy to get the pictures put onto a cd so that I could put the pictures on here so that is why I haven't posted!
Ok these went in reverse order that I put them on so instead of going in order from what happened 1st to now it is most recent to least recent!
Last Saturday I had the priviledge of going to my good friend Rachel's baby Mac's sealing in the temple. She has adopted 3 little boys and they have all gotten sealed to her and her husband Nate. Seeing her 3 little boys in the sealing room in the temple was a pure moment of heaven! Baby Mac was so cute up there and was just a grinning. They all looked like little angels (which is amazing for 3 boys under 3!)
It was such a beautiful day we had fun sitting outside of the temple and chatting and taking pictures! I am loving this warm November weather but I doubt it will last much longer!
Emily Blohm, Jenni Jones, Brecken, Rachel, Gracen, Me, Mac, and Amera.
The 3 boys are Rachel's 3 boys.

What a cute family!
Next up
HALLOWEEN!
We went to a party at Lisa's, she works with Billy at Target. Billy dressed up like his friend Ryan who also works with him and went to the party. He put a bunch of t-shirts in his shoulders to make himself have big shoulders like him haha.
Connor was DASH from The Incredibles for Halloween! We were worried he wasn't going to wear his costume on Halloween because he kept saying I don't want to be Dash. One night Billy said Connor do you want to wear your muscles and he said yeah! He ran around our bedroom for 10 minutes. We would say be Dash and he would just run and run!
We went trick or treating on Main Street in Spanish Fork. It was fun but overly crowded. Connor liked it though. My sister Jaqlyn is peaking out behind Woody.
Next up
MOMMY CLUB HALLOWEEN PARTY!
Connor fell asleep in the car on the way there and only slept for about 15 minutes so when we 1st went in he was ONREY! He would only sit on my lap and hug me and whine and grumble for about the 1st half hour. I let him play with my phone on the couch for a minute and he started to cheer up and then all the sudden he sat my phone down got up and he had just snapped out of it! I was so glad he got to enjoy the last half of it and took of his mr. grumpy pants!
Anti Social Connor
Social Connor!
This is Allyson Gwillaim's little guys Garrett (the devil) and Harper (Mike Lswoski)
This is the best group shot we could get of the kid's and not even close to all of them. These are the ones that would sit or stand still for a picture!
Connor didn't want to be in the group shot and would only sit on my lap (It was at the beginning when he was tired &onrey) so this is the shot we got of him in his costume.
Ally & Garrett
Rachel & Brecken
Gavin's finished pumpkin mask!
Pin the Wart on the Witch!
Cow Bowling! This is what I brought and it was a success!
Baby Mac. He is so stinkin cute!
The kids making mini carmel apples. They were soooo good I ate like 10 of them haha.
Ok hopefully Billy doesn't kill me for putting this on here. Billy was making zombie cupcakes at his mom's on Halloween. While they were cooking him, his sister Bree, and Connor did "The Monster Mash". He told me to record it so it's his own fault haha.
These are the cupcakes he made. Bree used fingernail polish on the dolls to make them zombies haha. She had a little to much fun doing that :). The cupcakes were yummy!
Here is the video! Enjoy this it will probably be the only time I get a video of Billy dancing!




7 comments:
Connor's cosutme is so cute! It looks like you hd a fun Halloween :) I liked the video too hahaha.
Too funny. I love how much fun you guys have together.
AMBER, that video is awesome!!! I don't think Nate would ever let me get him on video dancing!!! LOVE IT! And I love the temple pictures, mine are on my mom's camera and I have yet to get them off....
I love those zombie cupcakes! How cute. Your little boy is so cute. I was reading the post before this one. He is so smart! Holy cow! Maybe he'll be like that little eight-year-old boy I always saw walking to class at UVSC!:)
Yay Am! Glad you're back on. :) I always love reading your posts and seeing what's new with your cute family! Your mommy club looks like tons of fun. And ask Billy if he will give me dance lessons. :) See you!
What a fun Halloween!! Love his costume!!
That is so cute Dash! So funny of Billy dancing, how fun that they were teaching him to dance, its funny at the end how he just runs away!:)
Post a Comment