Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guess what......

So I guess it's about time I announce on here that I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

I am 10 weeks a long and my due date is June 18th!

Notice my little ticker to the side it says 204 days to go. Man that seems long!

I am hoping for a girl so I can buy all the frills, and bows, and pink, and just everything GIRLY but I really will be happy either way! I already have everything boy so I would save so much money and if my 2nd was a boy I would be ok but if the 3rd wasn't well that would be sad because I would be done.
Billy REALLY wants a girl and he just knows that it is and only talks that it is a girl. If it is a girl he wants to be done. One of each and we are good but I really want 3 kids.

Morning sickness has been worst this time than it was for Connor but still not bad compared to most. With Connor I think I only threw up a total of 3 times. Well last week I threw up 5 times lol. I think I have thrown up like 10 times. It is always just in the morning and my breakfast cereal. I had to figure out that I couldn't eat the sugary cereals so I had to have frosted mini wheats for 4 days in a row. Then I tried honey nut cheerios thinking I would be fine....nope.
I am really really tired! If I could take a nap every day I would! Working a whole shift at Target sometimes feels like running a marathon. Hopefully I won't be so tired 2nd trimester.

I had my 10 week appointment yesterday and got to hear the heart beat. I LOVE hearing the heart beat for the 1st time! That is what I was waiting for to announce it :). Connor was with me and he heard it and comes over and I was like do you hear that? It's the baby's hearbeat and he said I wanna see it. So cute!

I hope you all have a HAPPY AND WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING. If you are a CRAZY Black Friday shopper remember I am working at Target dealing with all of you haha :).

21 comments:

The Starks said...

Target is the first place I am going! Hope to see you there!

Wilkinson Family said...

CONGRATS!!! And here is hoping for no more throwing up!!! Maybe Mer and I will see ya Friday at target!!! Can you hide some of the $3 appliances??? hehehe

Emily said...

congrats lady! so happy for all (4) of you!

Rowley's said...

Congrats! I hope you get feeling better!

A.J. and Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you Amber! Feeling sick is so not fun but so worth it in the end. I hope you get feeling better really soon!

Jessica GaleForce said...

Oh Amber I am so happy for you and Billy! I remember hearing my sister's heart beat. Hearing it makes it that much more tangible and real! I hope its a girl! Congrats to both of you!

Kurt & Jen said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon. Morning sickness is the WORST!!

The Paulson's said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting! I hope you start feeling better!

Mason Manor said...

Congratulations Amber! I'm so happy for you. I hope you start feeling better soon. Good luck on Friday.

Nick and Amera said...

I have 3 letters for you....F..U..N!!!! LOVE YOU AMBER! Im so jealous!! I hope you feel good and do good all the way through! you are sooo great and beautiful you will carry just fine! Love you and if you need anything let me know, im good for late nigh cravings for chicken or even ice cream!!! Love love love you!!! hahahahha im so excited for you, SHE will be sooooo cute!!!!

Brent and Ashley said...

Wow! That is so wonderful! Congrats!
I'm glad I'm over the morning sickness haha! Just kidding, I really feel for you. I hope you start feeling better SOON!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Congrats! My due date with Mason was June 18th too, but he was born the 11th. Good luck with everything and I hope you start feeling better and energized soon!

Katie L. said...

I've been wondering when you would start telling everyone! I know what it feels like to want a girl but I LOVE having my 2 boys together. They are the best of friends and you do already have everything...but I would love some pink in my house! :)

Amanda said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

I was wondering when you would finally announce it!!!! its a boy Billy just deal with it!

Lacey said...

hey Amber! How exciting to have another little one in your family. I'm so happy for you guys. hope your thanksgiving was great!

Angie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Ericson Fam said...

Am I really did think of you yesterday!! Target was the first place on my list. Congratulations. I am so excited for you and your little fam. I am sorry your sick though. I hope it passes soon.

julie! said...

Hooray!!! I am so happy for you! I hope you have a little girl too so she can play with Molly at Bear Lake :) I was so much more sick with Molly than with John...something about the 2nd baby. Good luck!

Holly & Kasey said...

Oh how exciting!! #2! Congratulations!

The Copes said...

That first trimester is no-fun, but hey, you're almost done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...