Saturday, April 25, 2009

WICKED!!!

Wednesday night I had the amazing opportunity to go to WICKED! My mom gave Billy and I tickets last year and it counted as mine and Billy's birthday present. Oh my gosh it was so AMAZING! I am so in love with it and it is my favorite thing I have ever seen in my life! I will definetly rememeber going to it for the rest of my life! A bunch of my cousins and my Aunt Karen, Uncle Craig, Uncle Earl and Aunt Mariann had tickets the same night as us. We all met at the Little America Hotel before and ate dinner there. I didn't think to get a picture at the time dang. We had a lot of fun and I love having such a big and loud family LOL.



This is the top of the stage pretty cool. Our seats were 4th row! We were so lucky!



Me and Billy and my Aunt Karen and cousin Mark.


It was such beautiful weather this week Connor and I took advantage of it and played outside as much as we could! Wednesday afternoon I took him to the park and he had fun on the slides but couldn't get enough of the swings. He LOVES to swings and wouldn't want to get out after like 20 minutes of swinging. You can tell from the pictures below the smile on his face in every single one how much he loves to swing!!



7 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

I keep hearing how amazing that show is, now im regretting not seeing it for myself! Im jealous! Guess i'll have to convince Nick to take me to it in anotehr state! Even better!!! Vaca!! cute picts of Conor....only sad part is today it snowed??? ugrrrr!!!!!

Ericson Fam said...

How fun is that. We are going on Tuesday Scotts mom got tickets for us for Christmas!! I am so excited.

Elizabeth said...

I am ignoring the first part of this post because of total jealousy but the park looked fun and conor looks so cute and happy..

hairprincess said...

That is sweet you got to go to that I heard it was tough getting tickets, everyone wanted to go! I got to go here in AZ a year or so ago my cousin had an extra ticket and had me go, I hadnt even heard of it at the time! haha I bet you had fun its a cute play huh? Im sad we didnt get to hang it ut tho I am not much fun these days I just have been ready to have this kid and being lazy! haha next time for sure!:)

Amberlee said...

Wicked was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

MJ said...

Wiked cool! :) Wow, I saw it once in NYC and love it too---it's definitely worth the splurge. :) Thanks for your encouraging post on my blog. You're the best--and you would write the BEST book!

DAJP said...

Fun, I've heard great stuff from eveyone that has gone to that. I someday need to. Connor is as cute as ever as always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...