Last Wednesday we went to St. George! We stayed till Sunday and we had so much fun! It was such a nice break! We watched a lot of movies and ate out a lot ( of course In N Out Burger!) The movies we watched are Monsters vs. Aliens, Marley and Me, and Bedtime Stories. I reccomend all of them they were all so good! My favorite was Marley and Me though it is like one of my all time favorites now. Connor was so good at Monsters vs. Aliens! The last movie I had taken him to at the theatre was Walle and he only lasted about 20 minutes. He made it through the whole thing for the 1st time hurray! My grandma owns a condo in St. George so that's where we stayed. It is 3 bedroom and really nice. There is an indoor pool there so we went there a couple times and Connor loved it! He has gotten so good at swimming in his tube and swam in the pool with it by himself for a little bit while I sat in the hot tub! Our good friends the Holdaways went with us and we had so much fun with them! They have 3 boys Cameron who is 6, Hudson is 3, and Noah is 7 months. Liz (there mom) is such a good friend and I had a lot of fun talking and hanging out with her. She was such a good house guest always cleaning up and helping out! All of the boys were really good and got along really well. It was really good for Connor with not having any siblings yet. He did really good at sharing and was a good boy. He also did really good with the baby and I know that he will be such a good big brother when the time comes. We went to a few different parks and Connor had so much fun at them!
We did an Easter egg hunt Sunday morning and Connor LOVED it! He had so much fun finding the eggs and would get so excited!
Cameron. He is soo cute and such a good boy!
Doesn't Connor look cute in this picture LOL
He looks just like his Dad :)
This is baby Noah. He was sooo good and soo like awwwww with the cooing and baby talk. I loved holding him and gazing at him. He loves to get really close to ur face and touch it. He definetly made me more baby hungry!
Ryan chillin with Hudson and Cameron is on the other side of Hudson you just can't see him.
The St. George Temple


Connor listening to my iphone with headphones. He thought it was pretty cool. His favorite songs are I'm Yours, My life would suck with out you, and Single Ladies. He sings all of them and it is so cute. I have tried recording him but of course he won't do it then. He sings all the time and his voice is really high and so cute. I really will try to get a good video of him singing.

My cousin Katie had posted pictures on her blog of this place and I knew Connor would like it. I was right and he LOVED it. It is a rock water park by the Tabernacle on Main Street. Connor liked the spraying water part but he liked the rock water part more.
We made cupcakes and decorated them for Easter. This one was Ryan's and it was the best one.
I didn't get any pictures of Connor swimming but Liz did. She said she would email them to me so as soon as she does I will post them!
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. I love all the pictures. And I'm jealous you got in n out! so yummy!
I love trips like that! I am glad that you loved the park, it's the only place that my boys like to go to and it's free...so that makes it better!
Wow you guys had so much fun!! Love the cupcakes
What fun, We all love to go to St. George and have fun. What a cute Fmaily!!!
You forget to mention that conner wants a baby too...
Post a Comment