We had a very fun filled weekend! Saturday we went to the zoo and Connor was in HEAVEN! That kid did not stop running. We brought the stroller and he didn't sit in it once. Luckily we went with Billy's fam and my sister in law Bree was a huge help with him. She chased after him and carried him and was awesome! After the zoo Billy's mom tended Connor while Billy, Billy's sister Dani, and me went to 17 again. I am not ashamed to say that it was sooo cute and I loved it! I highly recommend it! Sunday we went up to Billy's grandparents and had an Easter Dinner and Easter egg hunt. His grandparents were out of town for Easter so they celebrated it Sunday instead. Connor is so lucky he got to do 3 Easter egg hunts!
Look Mommy I found it!
On the carousel at the zoo.
Look at those cheezers! They were all laughing the whole time!
This turtle was HUGE. I have never seen such a giant turtle before!
Family photo. Couldn't get Connor to look but nice attempt right?
Connor loved sitting on the tigers!
These penguins were very entertaining!
Connor liked the baby orangatan. He came right up to the glass by Connor.
How tall Connor is compared to an orangantan.
Going down the slide with Bree.
Connor Mole and Auntie Bree mole.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! next time you go the zoo let me know! I just live down the road!
Post a Comment