Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Quiz!

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use gift bags more because I am a horrible wrapper. I wrap all Billy's presents though cuz they go under the tree!
  2. Real or Artificial tree? Fake tree all the way!! So much easier to deal with :)
  3. When do you put up the tree? We usually try the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
  4. When do you take the tree down? Usually after New Years
  5. Do you like egg nog? Oh, yes!! I am sad I haven't had any this year yet!
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my first Cabbage Patch doll. It always was my favorite even after I got more!
  7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! We have quite a few!
  8. Hardest person to buy for? My father in law.
  9. Easiest person to buy for? well Connor right now because he doesn't even care what I get him I can get him whatever I want!
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like getting mail, but I am bad at giving it!
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? clothes from my grandma between like 10 and 16 that were like sweaters with cats on them and just definetely not for me!
  12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story for the laughs Miracle on 34th Street for the heart warmingness :)
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I am bad you guys I haven't even started yet! I am going to be starting this Saturday.
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? No way
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? pizza at our family christmas eve party at my grandma's!
  16. Clear or colored lights on the tree? Definitely colored!
  17. Favorite Christmas song? O so many! I like Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas love Faith Hill's Where are you Christmas. Celine Dion O Holy Night. Still love I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas and All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth. All the Alvin and The Chipmunks Christmas songs!
  18. Travel or stay home at Christmas? Well we don't stay home but the farthest we travel is South Jordan, and Benjamin so I wouldn't really consider that traveling!
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph!! :)
  20. Angel or Star on the top of the tree? Star
  21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? As a kid it was always pajamas on Christmas Eve. Now I usually buy a new sweater for the Christmas Eve party and cuz I need one so does that count?
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Stupid people at Target! I know that they are in a hurry and it's busy but why do u have to be so messy and it's supposed to be the happiest time of the year so why are they so much ruder at this time of year!
  23. Favorite ornament theme or color? umm well this year I bought a thing of red ornaments so I guess red.
  24. Favorite Christmas dinner?again with the pizza at my grandma's on Christmas Eve.
  25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a frame for my temple picture that I got for my birthday! A coat, some shoes, a game for the wii :)

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, go for it!!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...