Here are my 3 cute sisters in their new pj's and slippers!

My sister Taylor climbed through the window and Billy thought that he could fit too. All the sudden I hear him yelling Am! Am! Help! And I run in to see his attempt to fit through. Sorry hun you just didn't fit.

Connor always wants to play with my mom's lap top and pound the keys so she got him an R2D2 lap top.


Jaqlyn with her Enchanted barbie. She was so excited. She had asked Santa for it so she was like now I don't need it from him!

I just realized that we have no photos of what my family gave Billy & I. They gave Billy Las Vegas Season 4, and some collector coins. They gave me some Elizabeth Arden make up (my mom gets it for me every year and I love it!), some victoria secrets lotion, and my mom bought me a coat a few weeks ago that I love! Oh and they also gave Connor the cutest car's quilt! It will be for him when he is older and has a bed. We saw it at an auction in the summer and we loved it. My mom knew the lady and had her make one for us! I will have to get a picture of it on here cuz it is so cute! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment