Friday, December 7, 2007
Sorry!
Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged! I haven't because I don't have any pictures but I decided to give an update anyways! Connor turned 10 months on the 29th. He is in the double digits now! It is so crazy how fast this year has gone by! I just want him to stay a baby forever. Billy taught him to say "moo" and "boogity boogity". He is just a happy boy that loves to laugh and make others laugh. He is so much fun and I just love him! He is doing really well with his hard cast it's like he doesn't even notice it. I am a little nervous for when they use the saw and burn it off but at this age at least he won't remember it. He has learned to dance and it is the cutest thing ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry about when the cast comes off. It really isn't too bad.
Post a Comment