Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving



This is Connor when he was done eating. I think it's a funny picture and that he looks full.




I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went to my Grandma Davis's in Salem for Thanksgiving. I have a great family and am so grateful for them! We have been through a lot together and are very strong and close. I am also grateful for my husband. He is so good with Connor and is a great dad. I am so grateful for Connor. He has brought so much joy to my life and I don't know what I would do with out him! He just gets more fun every month and I don't know what I would do with out him!
After we ate at my grandma's we went bowling, and then went to the movie Enchanted. Enchanted was so cute! I seriously loved it and so did Billy. The next day he bought the album on i tunes lol. Most men would be embarassed to admit that but not Billy. I think it's great that he is not ashamed of things like that.

2 comments:

DAJP said...

Wow! Amber I can't believe how big your sisters have gotten. They've grown up so much. Those are adorable pictures of Connor. He totally looks full or did someone sneek him a few drinks of the punch. J/K

Breanne said...

Looks like you had a great time! I saw Connor the other day, and he seems to be doing well with the cast. If you ever want tips on blogging you are welcome to come over. I would love to help :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...