So here is the video of Connor crawling around in his cast. He is doing a pretty good job at getting around sometimes he has to figure out how to flip his leg around to move!
That poor kid! He's so cute! I haven't looked at your blog for a very long time. I think I invited you to ours, but it's not very exciting - sorry! It would probably be a lot more entertaining if I had a cute baby to take tons of pictures of! Brittney had another baby today. Isabelle. Craziness, that's number 2! Hope you're doing well! I love ya!
2 comments:
I tried to watch it and it didnt work.. sorry about his leg hope it heals fast.
That poor kid! He's so cute! I haven't looked at your blog for a very long time. I think I invited you to ours, but it's not very exciting - sorry! It would probably be a lot more entertaining if I had a cute baby to take tons of pictures of! Brittney had another baby today. Isabelle. Craziness, that's number 2! Hope you're doing well! I love ya!
Post a Comment