Tuesday, November 22, 2011

September-Nov.

I thought that doing a post of the last 3 months wouldn't take that long. I figured I would have around 20ish pictures. I thought that after Summer my life slowed down and that we didn't do as much. Well I was wrong. Life is always busy and never slows down. We actually did a few fun things and the weather was still so nice in October. Pretty much perfect weather to me. I am really missing those warm afternoon October days. We still went outside and played everyday. The pictures are in order from most recent to least. I have a lot of just random every day pictures. Sometimes those are my favorite.


Last Friday night we went to the Kids Night at UVU. My bosses daughter is a cheerleader for UVU and she also works at Target too. She had invited me and my friend Tessa that works with me. We had a lot of fun. They gave out free basketballs, tshirts, frisbees. Connor got a tattoo, and there was free food! Yummy hot dogs, chips, popcorn, and cotton candy. Tessa's little girl got some cotton candy and Connor didn't want any. Him and Jack both tried hers and didn't like it. Weird that I have kids that don't like cotton candy but I should be glad!

Connor loved Willy! When they asked him to pick his tattoo he said Willy so that I can go show him. He was so excited to go show him.

Mommy's little helper.

As long as this boy has his cars he is happy.

Watching Mater's Tall Tales together.

This is how he eats. Standing on the kitchen chair. We put his highchair in the garage a few months ago because he wouldn't sit in it. He was using a booster seat at the table. Now he won't sit in that either. Little stinker!

My pretty boy.

Love looking at him when he is asleep.

:)

Giving Mater a ride in the school bus.

Just chilling on a spaceship with Mater.

:)

HALLOWEEN

Halloween was so much fun this year! I didn't think Jack would really be into it but he was! He LOVED running around outside! He loved running up to peoples doors. He learned exactly what to do and would take a piece of candy and drop it in his bag. Then he would try to run inside there house.

Connor was Ironman

Jack was Thor. He didn't like the hat and it only stayed on for a few seconds.

Isn't he cute?

Ironman Connor


He looks so grownup in this picture. I am in denial about it.

Silly boy.

My sweet boy.


My mom got me and my sisters tickets to SYTYCD! My parents were in Texas so after it I slept there and got my youngest sister Jaqlyn ready for school and on the bus. Then I went to work. The sleepover was fun. We got home really late. We all had to get up early so we didn't stay up too late. Me, Kailey, and Taylor slept in my parents bed. The drive home after it was just as fun as the concert. We belted out at the top of our lungs Kelly Clarkson songs. Me and Kailey have always been huge Kelly Clarkson fans. The tour was awesome though! We had a blast!

At the very end we got to run right in front of the stage. It was awesome! I yelled out "Tad is hot!" and he looked right at me and smiled. I melted haha.

Taylor's friend Morgan came with us too. Here they are showing off their shirts that they made.

Me and Kailey

Group shot

A little before Halloween we had Mommy Club at my friend Ally's. It was a lot of fun and my boys had a blast! We did some cute halloween crafts and games and of course some yummy treats!

Jack on a sugar high from his sugar cookie.

MESSY FACE

YUMMY!

Connor showing me his pumpkin he made.

In October we went to Pumpkinland in Orem with my mom and Jaqlyn and to Jacker's Jack-o-lanterns in Springville with my mom, Taylor, and Jaqlyn. Both were so much fun and my boys had a blast. I was a bigger fan of the one in Springville because it was FREE! It had haystacks to climb on, farm animals to pet and feed, a giant pit of corn to play in, and a tractor wagon ride all for FREE. I'm all about free things!

These pictures are at Jacker's-Jack-o-lanterns.
Cute pic of Taylor, Jack, and my Mom.

Playing in the corn.

Jack petting the baby donkey.

Jack laughing when I would drop corn.

Connor and Taylor at the top of the haystacks. Their was a little cornmaze inside of the hay too.

These pictures are from Pumpkinland.
Jaqlyn and Jack going down the slide.

Connor and Jaqlyn on the tire swing together.

Cute :)

Jack going down the slide

I can't believe that he climbed this by himself!


Playing peek-a-boo at the mailboxes.

Melt my heart.

I like this because it shows his true personality.

So stinking cute.

:)

For playgroup in my ward we went to the gymastics place in Lindon. We had a lot of fun!

Playing peek a boo.

Makes my heart so happy.


1st time climbing this ladder.


Jack LOVES kitties!



Any picture of them playing together pulls at my heart strings.

Run Jack Run!

We have way too much fun together.

Throwing rocks in the river.

Jack's favorite spot.

We went to Lagoon in September. It was the 1st time we had taken Connor since he was Jack's age. He had a blast. Still isn't tall enough for a lot of the rollercoasters. He had so much fun though.




Connor's favorite thing to do this summer was go for bike rides on his big wheel. We went every day. Sometimes we went once sometimes we went 5 times.

Playing in the puddle.



Chilling on Kailey's longboard.


Isn't she cute?

Right after I got my hair darkened. I really liked it but it has faded a lot. I am going to get it done again soon though.


Connor's 1st day of school! He is loving his 2nd year of preschool! His school and teachers are amazing and I couldn't be happier. He can't wait for kindergarten!



Alright that is it! Now I just have to do my Hawaii post and I am all caught up! I did this one first because I thought the Hawaii one would take longer and be more pictures. Boy was I wrong! Sorry this is so long and there are so many. I do these posts for myself. I don't scrapbook just my blog is my scrapbook. I love looking back at posts for memory. I will try not to get so behind so that I don't cover 3 months in 1 post. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...