Saturday, November 12, 2011

end of Summer

It's weird because going through these pictures to pick which ones to upload it seems so long ago. At the same time I feel like Summer was yesterday. It was so warm in October I felt like it was still Summer. November cold weather has hit my hard. It's going to be a long winter. Connor asks everyday if he can go outside and I tell him it's too cold. I am not a person that likes to be outside when it's cold. I might just have to bundle up and bare it for the sanity of my kids. There is no way I can keep them cooped up for that long. These pictures are all from August.

Jack just looking cute and enjoying some end of summer corn on the cob.

I met my mom and Jaqlyn at the end of August at the Dinosaur Museum. It was on a 2 dollar Tuesday. It was nice because school had started but we went before school got out. She got Jaqlyn out a couple hours early so we beat the crazy busyness. Connor and Jack had a ball.



They loved playing in the sand.


Jack loved the fishies.

Me and Jack


Me and Jaqlyn

Jack loved this big ball.

Billy made a Thor Cake for his Dad's 50th Birthday.

Connor wanted to be in a picture with the Thor Cake.


Thor Cake


In August I had Mommy Club at The Ranch. We had a lot of fun.

This was our "silly face" picture haha.

Such a goof.


I like this picture of us.



Her hair is so pretty. I am so jealous. I wish mine would grow this long.


My aunt Nadene got her blow up slide out and had all of us cousins come and let the kids play. It was fun.


This was the day my sister Kailey went from blonde to brunette. I remember I didn't know what I thought of it this day but now that I am used to it I really like it.


Jack showing me his car. As long as he has a car in his hand he is happy.



Too much weight on top you think? Looks like it's going to tip! Thank goodness it didn't!

Chillin' cousins.


Jack and Kamry.

Well that's August. Now I just have to do September and October. Plus my Hawaii post that I promised! I will get caught up this month! I promised myself I would and made it a goal. I just need to make sure I follow through with it :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had such a fun summer! I'm missing that sunshine already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...