Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Pictures!

On Monday my cousin Lyndsay took pictures of my boys at The Ranch! I was so lucky because she did a post saying the 1st 5 people that comment on this I will do a FREE photo session for. I commented on it and was so very lucky to get a free photo shoot of my boys. She did amazing. Their are a lot more pics of Connor because Jack was being very difficult. She did get some cute ones of him just not as many. I didn't want to post like 50 pics on here individually. I am sure you guys are glad I didn't do that too. I made a bunch of collages on smilebox. I just got smilebox and I have seen other people use it where you push play and it plays all the collages. also Well I don't know how to do that so they are on here individually. I made some collages on diptic on my phone, and posted some single shots of my fav's too.


Connor was so good for the photo shoot! He said "That was fun!" when we were leaving.


I love these pics of them reading books together on the swing. They both love books and love each other!

Such a sweet boy!





My fav's of Jack :)

This picture makes me laugh. Their are a lot like this with Connor looking at Jack. He was concerned about Jack and knew he wanted to get out!
This picture makes me laugh.


This one is so funny of Connor. I smile every time I look at it.

Yay not crawling away or crying haha!
I know it's sad but makes you laugh right?





Click to play this Smilebox collage
I seriously love all these shots of Connor. In a lot of them he really was laughing. I could frame any of them and be happy.


Click to play this Smilebox collage
The rest of the good ones of Jack.


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Just a random collage!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
May the force be with you! Connor was so cute with his lightsaber! These are just a few of my fav's with it.


Lyndsay made this collage. Love it.

This is the one I made.

Love this one of Jack.



Yay we got a pic of his cheeser! Love it!

LOVE this!




Thanks Lyndsay! Your the best!

4 comments:

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

your boys are adorable! I'm glad you figured out what's wrong with connors leg. I hope everything goes ok with it. If you need anything let me know!

Unknown said...

I know this isnt facebook but its good enough right?? :) these pictures are adorable I definatly got the cutest nephews in the world :) I just love them!!

Melissa said...

Great pictures! Your boys are so cute.

DAJP said...

Cute pictures Amber! I can't believe how big Connor is. The boys are getting so big. I love the pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...