Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What we have been up to

I seriously cannot believe that it is already mid May! I am in denial that Jack is 11 months old and is going to be 1 next month! I thought it went by fast for Connor but it is going by even faster for Jack! We have really enjoyed the sunny days are are getting really sick of the rainy/cold days. Hopefully they will end soon! Jack LOVES to be outside just like Connor does and I am so glad! We are tired of having to be cooped up in the house!


Jack is such a climber! His favorite thing to do is to climb on to the kitchen chair and then onto the kitchen table. He is VERY messy right now but so much fun at the same time.


Connor sleeping comfortably in a uncomfortable position.

My pretty sister before Prom

On Saturday we went to the zoo. It was the 1st day they opened up the new Zoorassic. It was very busy there because of that and it being such a nice day. We had a lot of fun though! All the new dinosaur stuff there is so cool!

Jack's 1st time on the carousel and 1st tattoo.


They had a lot of fun playing in the sand and digging for dinosaur bones.


Meet Turtle Connor


Billy and Jack on the train

Just relaxing in Billy's mom's backyard

Such a nut.


Jack takes after his big brother for his love to swing!



LOVE this pic of my boys!

Climbing out of his highchair on to the kitchen counter. What else is new?

Melts my heart.


So precious.

I love how he sleeps with his bum in the air.

Jack can walk but still crawls more than walks. Last week he took about 15 steps with out falling. It usually is about 5 though. Also one time after he would fall he would keep standing back up and walking. He usually just crawls after he walks though. I really need to get a video of him walking its the cutest thing ever. He does this huge cheeser and puts his arms out like a zombie.
My cousin Lyndsay took Connor and Jack's pictures yesterday at the ranch. She has edited and put 8 of them on fb so you might have seen them. They are so cute! She is bringing by the cd with all the pics tonight so I will be doing a post with a bunch of the pics soon! She took over 300 so I can't wait to see them all. Jack was not very good for the pics so it was hard to get good ones of him. She did get a few though. She got a ton of good ones of Connor though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...