My sweet sweet boy
Don't you just want to eat him up?
Bath time!
Connor left this apple on the floor and Jack picked it up and started chowing down. Luckily Connor had gotten most the peel off. Jack did just fine eating it. This kid will eat anything!
He is already climbing everything and anything! He is at such a fun but messy age!
Jack and Taylor
This boy melts my heart
Cute pic of my sister Kailey and Connor
He is so messy but so cute and loveable!
Rub a dub dub
This facial expression tells you what he is up too. MISCHIEF!
Such a happy boy!
I missed the 9 month update on Jack and now he is almost 10 months old! Connor breaking his leg kinda got me behind. Jack now has 4 teeth 2 on top and 2 on bottom. He loves to walk pushing anything and to climb anything. He can stand by himself for at least 10 seconds. He takes a few steps for example from like couch to couch. He really wants to walk. He is such a ham. I am so happy he joined our family. He is still cuddly which I love since Connor never was. He is more shy than Connor. If he doesn't know you he doesn't show his personality. He takes a while to warm up even to family members. It's so cute when people say hi to him he does a shy little smile and puts his head on my shoulder. He LOVES Connor. It is so fun to watch them interact together! He seriously squeals while he is playing with Connor. His face lights up when he sees him. Connor has always been such a good kind big brother to him. It makes my heart so happy to watch them play together.
Connor is doing good. He gets his cast off in less than 2 weeks. It has gone by really fast. He usually breaks his leg in the summer so it has been better with this mostly crappy weather. It was always so sad in the summer that he couldn't swim and such. We are still waiting for answers. We have been in contact with Doctor a few times in the last couple weeks. Doctor is trying to get him into Geneticist still. It is really hard to get in and the Doctor is being persistent thank goodness. He is going to call tomorrow to let us know when the appointment will be. Pray that it won't be more than a few months. A few months is good 6 months to a year not good. We are doing good though. Connor is happy. He asks a lot of questions though. Or say things like I can't with a broken leg or I haven't done that or watched that with a broken leg. Yesterday he said that he can't go to Easter with a broken leg. I said your cast will be off before Easter. He said well I can't walk without my cast. I said yes you can. He said well I might break my leg. Makes me so sad and breaks my heart. He knows something is wrong. He says I always break my leg. Or I have never broken this leg before as he points to his right leg. Then he says I always break this leg though. I just am getting so anxious to get answers and a diagnosis. 3 Doctors have said osteopenia but can't do anything because it has to be the Geneticist that tests him for it and gives him the diagnosis. Just want him to be able to live a somewhat normal life and be able to be treated for it and hopefully prevented. We are staying positive though. We know that God is aware of us and we just need to be patient. It is hard but it is always worth it right? I know this testing of my patience is just making me a better and stronger person and more importantly a better and stronger mom. I think that Connor staying positive is by my example of staying positive. I just always want to be there for him and stay strong. God gave him to me for a reason. Whatever curve balls get thrown at me I know it's because God knew I could handle them. Ok I really wasn't going to write this long. This was going to be my quick update post haha. Once you start writing it's hard to stop. It is so nice to get it all of my chest though and I feel so much better. Thank you for being supportive of my venting and please continue to pray for Connor.


1 comment:
Amber you have such a cute family. I'm so sorry to hear about Connor and his leg. It is so hard for little kids to go through that. My family has osteoporosis geneis inperfecta. I don't have it, but 4 of my siblings do and some of my nieces and nephews have it. It sound the same to what Conner is going through. It is where you have brittle bones and brake very easy. It is a genetic thing, it came from my grandma Tuckett. Anyway, I know that some of my nieces and nephews go up to shrinners and have treatments. You do have to go up to SLC and they run test to see how bad his case is before they do treatments. Anyway, i guess when you get more answers it is something to look into. Hope all is well. if you have any questions feel free to call me.
Post a Comment