Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally!

Good News! After calling 2-3 times a week for 2 weeks we finally got Connor an appointment! He will be going to Shriner's Hospital July 13th. Seems far away but really is only 3 months. Which is much better than 6 months to a year that I heard it could take. When we had called Primary Children's they actually referred us to Shriner's. They said that this is the best place to take him. We have to do a lot of paper working and it will be A LOT of tests done on Connor. I am just going to be hoping and praying my guts out till then that we will finally know what is wrong with our little boy. That we will finally get a diagnosis and know what to do to treat his problem and prevent him from breaking his leg. I have such a huge weight lifted off my chest just knowing that we have the appointment.

1 comment:

Nick and Amera said...

such great news!!! I LOOOOOVE shriners hospital! My nephew had DOZENS of surgery's up there and let me tell you, there is just a different feeling there and its sooooo special! I love that hospital! They are just different..... and its just better up there. I actually LOVE primary childrens too, but Shriners has a different feeling. I KNOW you'll get what you need up there..... Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...