Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last post before we are a family of 4!

FRIDAY is the day! Yes Friday as in June 11th. As in 2 days! Eeeeek! Scheduling an induction is nice because it's planned and you know when you are going to have baby but at the same time it makes you sooo anxious! I am dying here! With Connor my water just broke on my kitchen floor at midnight 10 days before my due date so it was definitely not planned and scheduled like this one! Connor was 8 lbs 5 oz. 10 days early. Even with my water broken the dilating was slow until they finally gave me pitocin then it was SO FREAKIN FAST. I went from like a 3 to a 7 in 20 minutes and then had Connor about a half hour after that. My total labor was 8 hours. 30 minutes of that was pushing. Not too bad for a 1st and I heard that after the 1st they come out faster so we will see. I cannot believe what a life changing experience I am going to have in 2 days! We have gotten so used to just Connor and in our own routines and such and it's all about to change. We are ready though! We are ready to have a new baby in our house to love and cuddle and care for. I can't wait to have 2 boys it's going to be an adjustment but I know we can handle it!
On Saturday when I got home from work my feet felt like they were popping out of my shoes. Imagine Cinderella's step sisters with Cinderella's glass slipper on. That is seriously how my feet felt. I took my shoes off and yep my feet were sooo swollen! HUGE! and KILLED! The swelling hasn't gone down at all and my feet still hurt so bad. I am retaining water so bad. I can only wear Billy's flip flops and even they hurt and leave an indent in my feet so I am pretty much just bare footed. I am drinking tons of water and keeping them elevated as much as possible. I am glad that this just happened a week before I had Jack and not earlier cuz they really are so painful!
Ok on to my picture part of this post! Just a random update of what we have been up to lately!


Can't get much cuter than this!

This cutie patootie is ready to be a big brother! I just know he is going to be the best one!

A cake Billy made for a girl I work with baby's 1st birthday.

MOMMY CLUB
Today we had Mommy Club at Kamie's and it was a major hit! Connor was smiling and running and just in heaven the whole time! I sat in a lounge chair under the canopy most the time but my feet did get affected and were killing when I left! My sweet youngest sister Jaqlyn rubbed them with lotion for about 10 minutes when I took her home! She told me she liked doing it LOL. I am so glad I went and it was definitely worth it!

This is a group shot of all the kids that were there. I didn't realize there were that many kids there till we got them all on the tramp for a group picture! We were so impressed how good they all were for this picture! They all had so much fun today and played so good! Connor is the one standing up in the back in the green.

Group Shot #2

Connor loves Jaqlyn! They are best buddies! I am so lucky to have her as my helper!


I had to post this pic because I think little Mac looks like a little monkey in this pic!.Love it! He is so stinkin cute and has a face you can't say no too!

Emily and her adorable little girl Maddie!

Ally and Garrett

Connor thought this slip and slide was more of a lounge and lay area haha. I thought this pic was so funny.

He loved laying on it!

This was his face pretty much the whole time we were there!

ITTY BITTY BALL
I put Connor in Itty Bitty Ball. It was just for 3 weeks Mondays and Wednesdays for an hour at the Rec Center. Connor liked it but I think we will try again when he is 4. There was only one other 3 year old in the class all the others were 4 in a half to 5 and he just didn't have the attention span they did. Yes he is a 3 year old that can read but he reads because he taught himself and he wanted to do it. He liked playing all the sports but didn't pay attention to the teacher very well and got distracted A LOT. Hopefully he will do better in preschool!

Being goalie

Getting the ball as goalie


Not feeling like playing......

At the end of class they would always do their cheer WE LOVE ITTY BITTY BALL! Connor loved it!
Class photo

My mom's birthday was last Saturday and to celebrate we went to California Pizza Kitchen.
Connor LOVED the pizza! He ate 2 BIG pieces!

awwwww. tender!

A couple weeks ago we went to a karaoke jig at the Marriott Hotel that a friend of a friend was doing. Connor was not shy at all and went up there and sang his heart out! He sang a Johnny Cash song with Billy that he didn't know he just read the words too it was so funny. He was going to sing Boom Boom Pow but they couldn't get it to work so then he sang pump it. He was so cute and definitely has no stage fright!


Ok well there is my last post before we are a family of 4! I will for sure post pics of baby Jack and all about how it all goes as soon as I can!

3 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Good luck on Friday! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. Conner will be such a cute big brother.

Brent and Ashley said...

Wow! Good luck tomorrow! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of little baby Jack.

hairprincess said...

How fun with mommy club! When we move back I totally want to do that how do you get into something like that!? You guys are so cute and I am soooo happy for you with your cute baby and cant wait to meet him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...