Last Sunday Mothers Day was a fun day at Grandma Davis's. Connor loves loves to play outside there!
I don't know how I got this picture but I was laughing my face off at it! It was after her jump with the paddles. HILARIOUS!
We love to play outside at Grandma D's!
Ok I warned you guys this was going to be a random post. Thursdays is Billy and Connor day. Billy has Thursdays off and is home with Connor all day while I work. A couple of Thursdays ago he took Connor to the Dinosaur Museum and they had a lot of fun! It was Connor's 1st time and Billy had been wanting to take him for a while so I'm glad he did. I am also very glad that he took the camera and got some pictures for me to see since I couldn't be there!

I love this picture because it is so Connor. He took his blue dinosaur with him and here he is feeding it. He is really into "feeding" all of his toy animals right now. He will put grass, sticks, cereal whatever he can in there mouthes.
A couple Wednesdays ago Me and a couple of my friends from our Mommy Club went to the Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo. We went last year for mommy club and Connor loved it and we hadn't been since then. It was a beautiful day the weather was perfect! Connor had a blast!
We found this room that I didn't even know about that Connor loved! It was fun to just sit and watch the kids play in it.
You pushed a bug on this and it would say if it was a good bug or bad bug and why. Connor loved it and was entertained by it for quite a while!
Putting the card in the tractor.
Connor LOVED the pony ride! He got to go twice. Every time he came by he had a huge smile on his face I loved it.
Connor LOVED feeding the goats! It was so cute to see him feed them and how he would put his hand right to their mouth. He wasn't scared one bit which I was a little bit haha. I tried to get a good picture of him feeding a goat but didn't succeed. I was able to get this one which was him laughing right after he did.
Always happy when we are outside playing. Connor is such an outside kid and I love it! I do have to say it is hard to get him to go in though when it is time!


Billy made the groomsmen cake for the wedding we went to. He seriously SLAVED over this cake! It took all day and he put a lot of hard work into it! If you can't tell it is a snowboard and this picture does it no justice it was huge!
While Billy was slaving away in the kitchen Connor and I went to Kangaroo Zoo. I forgot the camera and only had my phone and pretty much all the pictures turned out blurry. This is the best one I got.


This was a crocodile slide where you slide out of the mouth and Connor loved it! He would say help the crocodile is eating me and loved playing with his teeth!
Here is a prego pic for all of you! This picture was about 2 weeks ago.
I am 35 weeks pregnant now and I still cannot believe how freakin fast this pregnancy has flown by! WOW! Work is getting hard and am tired all the time but other than that and Baby Jack seriously beatin the crap out of my ribs I'm good . I have started to waddle and so I can't walk as fast at work and it seriously bugs me! I have to pee non stop and am thirsty non stop those 2 combinations do not go well together!
Billy started cleaning up the room that will be Jack's yesterday finally but we need boxes to put stuff in. I have washed a bunch of clothes, blankets, burp rags, and bibs. Still no diapers or wipes though. Carseat, swing, bouncer, bassinet, etc. is still in are storage. At least we have started to make SOME progress though HAHA.
At my doctor appointment last week my doctor said they could induce me a week before my due date if I wanted and I said YES!! So my set induced date is JUNE 11TH! So SOON! So excited! He is measuring big. He was measuring a week and 2 days bigger than what I was at. Connor was 10 days early and was 8 lbs 5 oz so I am sure he will be more than 8 lbs a week before my due date! I am so excited that I won't have to go to my due date! I was worried about working being 40 weeks pregnant, but didn't want to take the time off because that would be vacation hours that I want to use AFTER Jack is here to take my LOA longer. I have 6 weeks paid and have saved A LOT of vacation hours so I should be off for 9 or 10 weeks wahoo! It will be so nice to be off almost the whole summer and spend it with my boys!
I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore and have baby Jack in my arms but am still trying to mentally prepare myself for the adjustment and change in our lives it will be! Of course it will be so worth it but having a toddler and a newborn is definitely going to be harder than just having one. I am going to make sure that I do not neglect Connor and still give him the attention that he needs. Newborns pretty much need 24/7 attention and I just want to make sure I include him and do the best to make the adjustment easier on him. I know it is going to be hard on him but I also know with out a doubt he is going to be such a good big brother and I am so excited.
Connor has been getting up at night asking for his cd or juice and I really need to get him to stop that before baby Jack comes. Connor is a rough sleeper and has had ups and downs with sleeping through the night since he was born. I really really don't want to make the same mistakes with Jack so any advice or if you have any sleep book reccomendations send them my way!
Well if I don't go into labor on my own before June 11th then that is the day! Which is only 25 days away! CRAZY!















4 comments:
Two is always an adjustment, but you will do great. Good luck with the sleeping. I don't know any good ideas for someone that can get out of their bed on their own.
two babies are a lot of fun! The adjustment just takes time, and for me, it was later that the adjustment had to take place, not so much in the begining. But you will do great! Just like having your first, your instinct will just kick in! No worries, you will be the best mother of 2!! Cute post with lots of fun pictures, love it!
Fun pictures Amber! I'm so excited for you and your cute little fam! I just wanted you to know I felt the same way about sleep when I was prego with #2 bc Hannah was a terrible sleeper. I was sick in bed the entire pregnancy so I read EVERY book I could get my hands on about babies and sleeping. There are SO many options out there but what I liked best of all was Babywise. Have you read it? At first I thought it was a bit extreme, but I decided to give it a try and my Rachel sleeps like a dream! She started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks (just like the book said she would) and she is still the BEST sleeper. I wish I had done this with Hannah. I'll bet you can borrow it from the library--this book isn't for everyone--but it did work for me. If you decide to read it make sure you finish it before the baby comes (it is a pretty quick read). Sorry for the long comment--but this book rescued me--and I just had to share--ya know since you asked and all. :) Good luck with everything. Make sure you post pcitures of Jack!
Amber, I can't believe you're due in 4 weeks. You look great! These are way cute and fun pictures. Thanksgiving Points dinosaur and farm is fun to go to.
Post a Comment