I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! We sure did even with the crappy weather and the Easter bunny sure found Connor! Connor got to go to 4 Easter egg hunts. Thats right 4. He loves running and getting all the eggs. He loves opening the eggs too. He doesn't love candy though ( I know right?!) So that means mommy has a big old bowl of Easter candy. If you want any please let me know. I REALLY don't need it! I know I'm pregnant but still I really have eaten so much the last 2 days and need to stop. The 1st Easter egg hunt was the Benjamin one. My mom invited me and I like it because it is not crazy busy like all the bigger town ones lol. It was freezing but only took 10 minutes and was done. Connor got 8 eggs and picked a 25 piece Finding Nemo puzzle as his prize. After that we just went to my mom's and chilled and watched some conference. At 12:30 we went to my Aunt Karen's for yep another Easter egg hunt. She invited us for it and lunch It was fun to spend the afternoon with the Larsen's Connor had so much fun! At 4:00 that evening we went to our neighbors Jake and Jaime's baby blessing. I don't have any pictures of it but it was a really neat experience. It was at Jake's parents house and I have never been to one not at church and it was really cool. That was our packed Saturday day. Today we spent the day at Billy's parents. Had a big family dinner and just hung out and played some cards. Of course there was yet another Easter egg hunt! The other Easter egg hunt was him finding the eggs the Easter bunny hid at our house of course! We had a very fun weekend! Connor was so much fun with Easter this year. Every holiday just gets more fun the older he gets. Here are the pictures from this weekend.

Jumping on the tramp at Mama Neses

This is Billy's cousin Katelyn. For some reason when she told Connor her name he said Tina. All day he called her Tina it was so funny! She didn't mind and went a long with it. She was sooo good with Connor and such a good babysitter! She pretty much entertained him the whole time there which was so nice!
My sister in law Bree and her "friend boy" Michael.
Running to get the eggs!
Love his face in this picture.
I thought Connor looked very handsome today in his new Easter outfit so I had to throw a few of the snap shots I took of him in it on here.
His new book he got for Easter. It is a little people book called Worlds of Adventure. It shows it on the back of one of his little people books and whenever we would ask him what he wanted for Easter he would say Worlds of Adventure. When he came downstairs and saw it he was so excited and said "He got it for me!"
My cousin Summer's little girl Sayla. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen and has the personality to match it!
LOVE this face!
Billy and Connor at the Benjamin Easter egg hunt. I love this picture!
My little bookworm!
Connor in his what he calls "his car". This tent is something he has had since before he was 1. He plays in it more now than he did then lol.
Me and Kailey
Just laughin on the swing like always.
For the 10:00 session of Conference today I was trying to watch it with Billy and Connor and Connor was just soooo distracting. All he wanted to do was jump and play and tickle. I decided to take a bath and listen to it on the radio. It was sooo nice to listen to it with no distractions! I continued to listen to it as I got ready and I listened to every single word of every talk. The things you have to do to listen to Conference when you have a toddler! I got some great and uplifting messages from it and loved it!
I got Connor enrolled for preschool for the fall! I am so excited for him and just know he is going to love it! I really like the teacher too. He opened up a book and just started reading it like he always does and she was so blown away. She was like you told me he can read but I didn't know you meant full on reading. She said she has NEVER seen anyone as advanced as him! It still blows my mind too! I really think preschool will help him to not get bored and keep him interested.
I am 29 weeks pregnant and it is going by so fast. I just realized like a week ago that all Connor's summer clothes will be too big for Jack because Connor was born in January and I'm due in June. Dang seasons being off. I thought I was all set with clothes lol! This pregnancy is flying by! We haven't even starting getting the room ready. Did anyone else procrastinate a lot more with their 2nd? With Connor I think I started having things ready as soon as I knew I was pregnant! Jack is moving and kicking all the time just like Connor was. His kicks can be very foreful to where I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me! What can I say I have very active boys! We couldn't decide on a middle name and today we decided on Harold. It is mine and Billy's grandpa's name so it is after both of them and very meaningful. My grandpa passed away 8 years ago and was the greatest man I ever knew or will know. Billy's grandpa is a great man too and so I just feel really good about that being his middle name after 2 such honorable men!
Billy's last semester ended 2 weeks ago so he was out of school this whole week which was so nice. He still had work of course but we saw each other on the days we worked for more than a couple hours due to him not having school. He starts back again tomorrow with his new semester which goes till June….his finals are the week that I am due his last final is my actual due date. Yeah we obviously didn't plan this LOL. He should graduate next March. Hopefully it will come fast! Us both working full time plus him going to school full time is HARD but I know it will be worth it!
Hopefully this crappy weather will end soon. Connor and I get so excited when it's warm and we get to play outside and then the next day it snows. So sick of it! Stupid Utah weather! Well I hope you all had a great Easter!




















7 comments:
All your Easter pics are so cute! looks like such a fun day. I was the same way with my second pregnancy. I didn't get anything ready till the very end. I was buying cloths and things for him all in the last month of my pregnancy. Its crazy how different each pregnancy is. Im so excited for you that your having another little guy. and close enough together I bet they will be best friends . :)
Connor looks so cute in in his Easter outfit! I can't believe you are 29 weeks! Time goes by so fast! About swimming lessons, he takes them at the AF rec center. I signed up online and it was so easy and fast. It is $38.00 for a month and they don't have lessons in May but they start again in June. They also have itty bitty ball for toddlers and I signed Jack up for that in May. I love the AF rec!
Oh yeah, where did you sign Connor up for preschool? Jack is on a waiting list for next year when he is 4 but I want to start him in preschool this fall. I have know idea who is good.
I can't believe how big he's getting!
That's exciting he's going to preschool. He's going to love it! And it's so nice having someone who comes up with ideas for kids professionally to entertain your children.
Toddler gym is super fun, you guys should come! It is at the PG rec center on wednesdays at 10:30 am. They have a different activity or theme every week and it's only 4 buck a class.
Darling pictures Amber. Connor is so cute....not to mention smart! That is so awesome he is reading so well. You are definitely a great Mom! I hope you are feeling great ant that time will continue to go by quick! Jack Harold is a darling name. Love it!
He is soooooo old and so adorable! i love reading your blog...I should do it more. :) Aaron loves cars too--that's all he plays with all day, Mater McQueen, Sherriff...it's fun. What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment