Monday, September 28, 2009

September Update!

Wow I have been a blog slacker this month! Ok so here is an update on the last couple weeks in this post! I can't believe that September is already almost over! Holy cow that flew by! I am also sad cuz it looks like this week the 80's weather is going to stop after tomorrow and go down to 50's to 60's. I am so not ready for WINTER BLAH! Ok on to the pictures.....


Saturday night I met my parents, Jaqlyn, Taylor and her friend Morgan at Cornbelly's. We had gotten tickets off of kbull93.com's website for 3.93 a ticket!! Thanks Ally for telling me about that! The tickets are usually 10.95 so it was a great great deal! There was so much to do there I wish we could have gone earlier but we still had so much fun! Connor's favorite things were the play house where he colored, the sand box, and the animal faces that you put your head through the hole and smile. I know funny huh. They were ones that you could open and close to stick your head out. He didn't want to leave them!

Here he is playing in the sand!

Bad glare but still cute picture.

This is what I was talking about that Connor loved. When it was closed he would be behind it and say Mommy say where are you? So I would say Connor where are you and then he would open it and poke his head out. So cute! He also kept saying take my picture so I took a ton but sadly this was the best one. They all had glares from the sun!
Me sitting in a HUGE rocking chair!

Morgan, Connor, Taylor, Jaqlyn
They had a little princess dress up place for little girls and of course Jaqlyn had to dress up like a princess. Isn't she a doll?

Princess Jaqlyn

Jaqlyn and Connor

Connor coloring in the play house. He probably was in there for a half hour.



You might have noticed in the pictures from Cornbelly's that Connor didn't have a cast on! Yep that's right he got his cast off last Wednesday! He is doing so well! He still walks with his foot pointed outward but he is running and playing pretty much like normal.

Waiting for the Doctor to come take his cast off.

Gotta have a sucker while we wait! Cutting off his cast he SCREAMED just like he did when they changed his cast. It was pretty traumatic as were the x-rays. I am so glad his cast is off now though and it is all done and over with! Hopefully he NEVER breaks a leg or a BONE again!


Last weekend we went up to Karri's cabin for the weekend. It was a very lazy, nice relaxing weekend! We played lots of Munckin, ate tons of junk food, played Barbie dream date, and just enjoyed each other's good company!

This was on the way home from Karri's cabin. I LOVE LOVE the FALL leaves! So beautiful!


Us at Karri's cabin.

A couple weeks ago I met Amera and Rachel and there kids at the Spanish Fork park to play for a little bit. Of course Connor just wanted to swing! It was fun!



I love his cast in this one lol.

Here are just some random pictures I have taken of Connor the last couple weeks

Connor LOVES to play the guitar hero drums!



My cute boy wearing his halloween bucket as a hat. Right now he says he wants to be a football player for Halloween and he says he wants to wear a helmet. I still haven't decided so we will see!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Sounds like a busy month! It's so fun to see you all grown up with a family! Looks like fun at cornbellies!

Nick and Amera said...

hahahhahah Amber, I cannot stop laughing!! Why are you the funniest girl ever??? that picture of you in the big gigantic chair....WHAT!! You look so awesome sitting in that chair, but its the funniest picture ever! I dont know if im the only one laughing but you look like your haivng a hay day! hahhahah. Ok, I love you so much it kills me! Where have you been my whole life? Ok, so for a girls date fun night out....we defiantely need to do something. I think we're all needing a little TLC. I'll cal you! Rachel and I had a fabulous idea for us all in the mommy club! i'll call you!! love you to the moon and back!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Sounds like a fun month! How is Connor's leg doing? That rocking chair is freaking huge, you look like a midgit(not sure how to spell it) sitting in it, I laughed so hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...