Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Cadence

I AM AN AUNT YAY! I swear most people I know became an aunt way before they became a mom, but not me! Billy and I are both the oldest and I am the oldest by 10 years so definetly going to be a while from that side lol. We are so excited for Aaron and Sarah to be parents, to be an aunt an uncle, and for Connor to have a cousin! Cadence Dahle was born at 6:00 am yesterday. She is 7 lbs 14 oz 20 1/2 inches. Sadly I have not met her yet because I had to work yesterday. Billy and Connor went up though and Billy said that Connor wanted nothing to do with Cadence and just cried the whole time! Hopefully he will warm up to her and it will just take some time. I showed him pictures of her on the computer yesterday and he was so excited. He has been talking about her and saying her name in his prayers for months! So many of my cousins have kids his age and it is so fun, but I am excited for him to have a 1st cousin!


Cute little family. This is Billy's brother Aaron, Sarah, and Baby Cadence.

I love this pic it shows the tender bonding moment between mother and baby from birth!


I LOVE this pic! Isn't she gorgous?! Look at that hair! Love it!


5 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Look at all that hair!!!! so awesome! Being an aunt is so fun ey?? I have always loved it! Congrats, new babies are always the best addition to a family!!! Love ya amber!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

She is sweet, I can't believe all that hair! Congrats Auntie!
ol igjhgvcgh j nyvfhkllkkjjhjyji
That's from Presley

Amber said...

Hey Am! I love the new blog. Cute, cute, cute! And congrats on being an aunt. ;)

DAJP said...

Wow, she's such a cute baby! I can't believe the hair that some babys get, it's not fair.

Emily said...

congrats auntie amber! She's gorgeous. connor will get used to not being the only baby--one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...