Monday, January 7, 2008
No more playing with Mommy's phone.
Yesterday I was on the computer and Connor came crawling over whining and wanting me to hold him. I don't like to hold him when I am on the computer because he likes to pound on the keys. So to entertain him I handed him my cell phone. He was crawling around under the computer desk playing with it and i heard him playing with the printer too. I should have paid more attention because 5 minutes later my cell phone is missing. I could remember that he had it under the computer desk so I searched under the desk, all around the desk, and I even moved the desk to look behind it and everything. No phone. Starting searching the living room. Under the couch, in the couch, everywhere. Still no phone and the search continued. When Billy got home from work I had to go to work and I told him that Connor lost my phone that I had searched everywhere and to look for it. I came home that night from work to find furniture moved and such because Billy had searched everywhere for it and had no luck finding it. A few minutes ago I sat down at the computer desk to get online and looked at the printer. It was like calling to me check inside the printer for your cell phone, and what do you know my cell phone was inside the printer! It was clear underneath where you put the paper and at first I could just feel it and move it around. I have big hands and I had a hard time getting it out! Hopefully I didn't damage the printer because it was not easy to get out. The title of this blog is the moral of this story No more playing with Mommy's phone for baby Connor. I am happy that I found it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny that he hid your phone so good!! I never let Lily have my phone because she has broken two of them so far. Kids and cell phones are a bad combination!!
okay so I am sorry first of all I have not commented on your blogs. Hudson has been sick so I haven't had a ton of time..
okay so now to the phone.. all I have to say is at least he didn't make a call to china first and then lose it.. Hudson has my old phone that he plays with I even charge it so that it lights up and everything so if you ever have someone who gets a new phone or you ever change phones you should try that. He loves it since its real but then its not horrible if something happens to it.
Oh, that is so not funny when you can't find your phone when you know you gave it to the kid. One time I thought Jackson threw it in the toilet. That's totally not good. I'm glad you found it though Am! That's way crazy he was able to get it into the printer though. What a joy kids are, ha?
Post a Comment