This is Connor with his 2 second cousins Carter, and John. They are my cousins babies. Carter is 13 months old and John is 4 months. Carter's mom Sherry lives in New Jersey while her husband Trevor is going to law school at NYU, and Julie lives in Oregon while her husband is going to chiropractic school. They came home for Christmas and it was really good to see them and their babies! I wish that they lived closer so that our kids could play together growing up like we did. Their are 3 other babies of my cousins around this age but they weren't here when we took the picture. My cousins Mark and Austin have 10 month old babies and my cousin Stephen has a 13 month old. It was so funny how we all got pregnant at the same time. 2 were born in December Me in January and 2 in February. The 2 in February live in Salem so Connor can play with them!
left to right Carter, John, Connor

My cousins told me that Connor's cheeks were rosy this day and I didn't realize how rozy they were tell seeing this picture!
left to right Carter, John, Connor

My cousins told me that Connor's cheeks were rosy this day and I didn't realize how rozy they were tell seeing this picture!

Moms of Carter and John with their sister Alli. She is not a mom still living up the single life! Sherry the one at the end is expecting again and due in July! Carter and the baby will only be 19 months apart.
I now have my own 3 sisters, but I didn't get my first sister till I was 10. Before I was 10 these
3 were like sisters to me. I have some very fond memories with them and they are the greatest. I am so grateful to have such a great family that I am so close with!

No comments:
Post a Comment