Saturday, January 19, 2008

cutest pictures ever!

Ok so I just called Billy he is at work and he says "Did you see the blog?" I said "No why?" He says "O nothing." So I log on to see it to find out that our pictures we got taken at Target last Saturday are on here and that they had emailed them to him! I had been waiting! I said to Billy "When did these come?" He says "Oh a couple of days ago." That little brat lol jk Billy. Ok so here they all are! They are our first family pictures and Connor's 1 year old pictures. They are the 1st pictures me and billy have gotten taken since our wedding pictures 4 years ago pretty sad huh. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Ras Family6 said...

HI Guys,
I hadn't been to your blog in a while so I thought I would visit. I love the family photos, I bet your mom loved them she had been saying for a while that she wanted a family photo of you all. Funny thing is Kye has the exact outfit that Conner has on - Love it!
Marci

Elizabeth said...

What a good husband and fun surprise! I know what you mean about pictures. its easy to get ones with one or the other but totally different to get them with the whole family.

Amanda said...

Super cute pictures Amber! I love them!

Jeni Boston said...

Love all the pictures! Your little family is so cute! It was so fun to see you and Connor last week! We'll have to get together again soon!

Breanne said...

I love the pictures!! They are so cute! I totally need a new family picture done. (At least one that wasn't takin in my backyard)

MJ said...

Amber--how fun that you found our blog! I'm so glad you left a comment. I will have to link your blog to ours now. :) I love the family pictures. Your little man is adorable (Billy you look great too). You're beautiful Amber! What a beautiful family!

Elizabeth said...

hey My sister in law tagged me if you want to do it i tagged you. Look at my blog for details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...