Friday, October 19, 2007

Tucano's



Connor sure loved my strawberry lemonade. I think he looks like a fish in these two pictures the way he is sucking it out. So cute!


This is Ryan Holdaway, and Lisa and her husband. Ryan and Lisa work with Billy. Lisa used to be Billy's boss but just recently moved to softlines.





This is Liz and Hudson (isn't he a cutie?) Liz's husband is Ryan in the picture above. I really like their family and have fun going over there. I can't wait till Connor is old enough to play with Hudson.



Billy, Karri, Clayton, and Paul. I was telling Billy to smile and hence he pulled this face which he loves cuz he thinks he looks constipated in.



This is Tejay and Crystal. They both went to high school with Billy and Tejay is one of Billy's best friends. They have been dating for about a year now. Such a cute couple!





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Tucano's is expensive but good every once and a while.. Other than the night of being sick and the next day wishing you had not eaten so much. it was fun Happy Birthday.. thanks for inviting us.

Jeni Boston said...

Hi Amber! This is Jeni Boston. Your blog is so fun to read!! Connor is getting so big and cute! I think he is a perfect mix of both of you. Tell Billy "Happy Birthday" for us! Looks like you guys had a great time at Tucanos. I love that place!! Give us a call if you ever want to go play!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...