

Today i decided I wanted to play mario kart and i got the paddle plugged in and everything and Connor of course discovered it, he will go for anything electronic. I thought it was so cute how he was holding the paddle and pretended like he was playing. I love how he is trying to play with me in this last picture.

We keep all of Connor's toys in a milk carton in the corner of the kitchen. It is on top of the container of Mr. Potato head toys so wash can't get them. Connor discovered them today and stood up and was pulling them all out and playing with them. It was cute how he could get what he wanted and play with it.
5 comments:
Thats funny that the message on the wii was from Ryan! and that he acknowledges his lack of clothes.
Have you ever wondered if babies are laughing with us or at us? I mean here we all laugh at Connor for laughing about "piggies," but if you had some adult man repeating piggies over and over in a goofy voice wouldn't you laugh to. I often wonder who the joke is really on.
Hey you, just wanted to let you know that Dan and I now have a blog too. It's not very exciting like yours is because we dont have kids to plaster all over the blog and Dan is the only one who's made any good comments yet, but I just thought I'd let you know! All your pictures are so freakin' cute by the way!
oops, I guess I'd better give you the address - gosh I'm a dork
http://wijzijndna.blogspot.com/
Don't worry, I don't know what it is either, I had to copy and paste it, it's in Dutch. I think it means we are DNA. DNA, pretty clever eh? We're nerds!
Just thought I would let you know its like the 17th and there arent any new pics.........
Post a Comment