Wednesday, October 31, 2007

broken camera

Today the worst thing that could happen on Halloween happened. The camera got broken. It got sat on the bar at my Mom's, and I sat Connor up on it to put the top of his costume on and he knocked it off the bar within seconds. It said some kind of error code and the len's won't close and the len's looks bent or crooked or something. So sad. I took the cutest pictures of Connor and was so excited to put them on my blog. Well he was a lion for a halloween and a dang cute one. Hopefully I can get the camera fixed and can get the pictures on here as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Mason Manor said...

What a tragedy! I'm so sad! I wanted to see his cute lion costume...I'll bet he looked adorable!

Breanne said...

I know how you feel!! My camera broke a few weeks ago :( We have been lucky though, because my mom bought another camera so we have been using her old one! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...