Oh my gosh can I just say this is the best book that I have EVER read. I used to read all the time as a kid and I loved it and I just haven't been reading much. I read a couple books when pregnant (What to Expect when Expecting of course), and I have read The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants series which I love. They just didn't grab me though and I just read them when I had time. Twilight is the most intriguing book I have ever read though and I could not put it down! I read it in 6 days which is good for working full time and having a baby! When he was napping I read, when he was playing on the floor I read. When he was watching Baby Einstein I read. Anyways I totally recommend this book and I cannot wait to read New Moon and Eclipse. I am in love with Edward. He makes very unrealist expectations for girls though but is perfect to read about when you know their isn't a man as perfect as him out there haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment