So I have seen blogs before but in the last week have been introduced to 3 of my friends blogs and I really enjoyed reading them and so I decided to start my own. I love to write and talk so I am sure I will enjoy it! I stopped writing in a journal a few years ago and I think this will be a great way to write what I want and it is a lot more fun! I get to put pictures too! Ok so I have been married for 4 years to Billy Dahle and we have had our dog Wash for 2 years. We just had an addition to our family on January 29th and now I don't know how he was never in our family. My little bundle of joy's name is Connor. He is now 7 months old! It has went by so fast! He is very energetic and a little wiggle worm. He doesn't ever hold still and is just go go go! He is starting to crawl and get's to where he wants too. I think he will be full on crawling with in the next month. He loves food and you can't eat anything in front of him because he will want it and think it is his! You can never hold him when eating because he will grab it! He weighs 20 lbs and is 30 inches tall! So tall! He has 2 teeth on the bottom and is getting one on the top! He loves to bath and swim, loves attention, loves Wash, his grandparents, and aunts, and of course his mommy and daddy! He has a jumper and loves to jump! He always jumps when he is standing on your lap! He is a cheezer and loves to smile! I love being a mom so far and love watching Connor develop and learn new things, and I can't wait to see all the things a head of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment