Connor was born on January 29th, 2007 at 8:00 a.m. At about 11:30 p.m. I felt I guess a "leak" and got up to go to the bathroom. I was kinda worried but went back to bed. A half hour later the same thing happened. This time I worried it was my water leaking. I went to go get my doctor's phone number in the kitchen to call him and then all the sudden a huge puddle was on the floor! My water had broken! I was having very mild contractions and was only dialated to a 2.5 when I got there. You would think my water having broken already it would speed it up but no it was so slow for like 6 hours and then finally it sped up. It only took a half hour of pushing. Labor was not so bad! The 1st time you see them is like love at first sight. It is so weird because you love them when you are pregnant but when you see them the feeling that overwhelms you is undescribeable.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Connor Alexander Dahle
Connor was born on January 29th, 2007 at 8:00 a.m. At about 11:30 p.m. I felt I guess a "leak" and got up to go to the bathroom. I was kinda worried but went back to bed. A half hour later the same thing happened. This time I worried it was my water leaking. I went to go get my doctor's phone number in the kitchen to call him and then all the sudden a huge puddle was on the floor! My water had broken! I was having very mild contractions and was only dialated to a 2.5 when I got there. You would think my water having broken already it would speed it up but no it was so slow for like 6 hours and then finally it sped up. It only took a half hour of pushing. Labor was not so bad! The 1st time you see them is like love at first sight. It is so weird because you love them when you are pregnant but when you see them the feeling that overwhelms you is undescribeable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment