I really cannot believe that it is Thanksgiving in 2 weeks. How fast have the last few months went by? I thought summer went by way too fast but so did fall! I feel like it was just summer last month!
Ok here is our Happy Halloween pictures!

Isn't this the cutest spider you have ever seen?
Connor was Captain America. I love that out of all the candy he got the only thing he wanted to eat right when he got it was his apple.
aww I'm so in love with this boy!
Billy borrowed my dad's Jack Sparrow costume.
cutest Captain America ever!
my sister Kailey was a pink lady. Her and her friends were pink ladies for Masquarade and their dates were T-Birds.
Ok that's it for Halloween. We went to Grandma Davis's and then to our Ward Trick or Trunk which was inside due to the weather. It was jam packed! Then we went up North and trick or treated and Billy's favorite old ladies house that we go to every year! She is so sweet and makes the best snickerdoodle cookies. She always sends us home with a baggie of them.
Here is some pictures from lately to keep my blog updated from the last month.
This picture really shows Connor's personality. I love it.
This isn't the best picture but it shows Jack sitting up by himself. He is doing so good but he does tip over after a little while. He is getting so big! He is 5 months old today! Ahhhh slow down!
Jack sure does love his oatmeal and he sure is messy messy with it!
He loves to sit in the sink while I get ready.
Such a silly boy!
and of course a precious boy
Don't you just want to eat him up?
Well that's it! I am excited for the Holidays with my family. Every year gets more fun with Connor. He is already singing Jingle Bells and Santa Claus is coming to town. I usually am not a fan of Christmas songs this early but how can I not be when my little boy is so excited!











6 comments:
Your baby is soooo big! Time goes by too quickly. You guys need to come play before our kids head off to college.
I can't believe how big Jack is. He is so adorable. That's a smart idea to put him in the sink while you get ready!
ah, love all the pictures. I love the captian america costume and that spider, cutest ever :) Hope we get to see ya before the holiday season gets too crazy!
Oh my goodness, Jack is 5 months?! When did that happen? He's so very cute!
Way cute Halloween pictures Amber! I so can't believe how big Jack has gotten.
Such cute pictures! I'm hoping we can get together sometime. Maybe after the holidays? I saw something on your blog and was wondering how you did it: the section that has the recent visitors. Please let me know how you got that on your blog. That sounds like a cool feature to have.
Post a Comment