Sunday, October 17, 2010

Catch Up Time

Hello all my fellow blog readers! Sorry to keep you waiting for an update! I have decided that I just cannot update my blog more than once a month. With working full time and having 2 kids I just do not have time to do it more than once a month. I am going to make it a goal to update it once a month though and just do monthly updates. The update will be on everything I have done that month so sorry that my posts are so long! This update is kind of on Mid September to mid October since the last time I updated was beginning of September and now it's Mid October. That's how my posts are. They update from when I last blogged to now. Ok here we go!


Jack is 4 months old now! I cannot believe it! He is such a good baby! He is happy calm and full of personality. He loves attention and as soon as you start talking to him gets excited. He has started sleeping better usually 5-8 hours. Not the best but better than 2-4 like it used to be! When he wakes up after 5 hours he usually goes back to sleep for 3 and then 2 or something like that. When he sleeps for 8 he only goes back to sleep for 1 or 2 and then is ready to get up. He is always so happy in the morning so how can I not be lol.

Isn't he the cutest basket of laundry you have ever seen?

Love his lip in this one.

Jack loves tubby time!

Isn't that the cutest face you have ever seen?

Bumbo Buddies. Aren't they cute in their matching bumbos? This is my friend Tessa's baby Kennedy. They are only 10 days apart so we love to always compare them!

Jack LOVES his jumperoo!

Yesterday we went to Pumpkinland! Connor had a blast on the blow up slide and trampoline. I think he played their for like a half hour. He did really good through the corn maze and had fun reading all the Halloween jokes. He liked seeing the animals and we had fun! We are enjoying this beautiful fall weather!

Connor the black cat

Connor with his friend Casper :)


A couple of weeks ago we went to Cornbelly's. I got tickets online for 3 dollars cheaper a ticket so it wasn't too bad! Connor had a blast! We were there for 3 hours and he still didn't want to go! Their is just too many fun things to do!

I don't think Jack is to fond of his luscious golden locks :)

This picture is for my buddy Amera. She LOVED the picture of me in the rocking chair from last year. Sorry Mer's I know this one is not as good. Connor wanted to be in it too and the sun was in my eyes.

Connor loved this little playhouse and didn't want to leave it. He called it a castle.

Connor LOVED this slide and went down it like 7 times. I was proud of him for getting Ma-Ma Sandra to take him down it!

Daddy and Connor

Billy took Jack on the Cow Train ride.


I had to throw this picture on of my sister before Homecoming. Isn't she beautiful?


One of my BFF's Amber (Shelley) Pendleton from high school was in town so we had to all get together and do lunch. I love these girls so much! We went to Olive Garden and had lots of laughs and it was so great to get together!
Group Shot

Karen, Me, and Amber (Issac) Prior

My niece Cadence turned 1 in September! Here is her cake that Billy made.

Here is the smash cake just for her that Billy made.

She enjoyed it very much!

Isn't she a doll?

This is our friends the Holdaway's son Hudson's 5th Birthday cake that Billy made. It is based off the 1st scene of Toy Story 3

Connor got to go to Hudson's Birthday Party and enjoy the yummy cake


Other things that happened in September/October but I don't have pictures of
My sister Taylor turned 14
My sister Jaqlyn turned 8
Billy's sister Dani turned 16
Jaqlyn got baptized and I got to give a talk. It was a really special day and I am so proud of her.
Billy will be 29 on Monday. We celebrated yesterday because we both work on Monday. Yep Billy gets to work at 4 am on his birthday. Lucky him. We went to Red Robin with his family and some friends and then went to the movie Red. The movie Red was awesome. It was great to see Bruce Willis back in the action and it was a great comedy with a little romance too.

Ok well that's it! Check back in November and I promise I will have an update!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun to see an update. Your boys are so stinkin' cute. I can't get over their spiky hair! So fun!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

You guys have too much fun! I love your family pictures they turned out so cute! Happy birthday billy, jaqlyn, and taylor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...