Connor before his hair cut
Me before
Me after. haha ok not much change but my bangs look so much better, and it is lighter. I think I look better in this picture then the one before!
I am in a Mommy Club and on Wednesday we went to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo! Connor hadn't been for a year and he was much more excited about it this year and could talk about all of it! He had so much fun feeding the animals and on the wagon ride! It is only 3.50 to go so if anyone wants to go I definetly want to go again! It was nice to watch the kids and talk to friends as well!
Here are the mom's! Haha like my bangs sticking straight up on the side! It was windy and I have cowlick haha.
Group shot of the kiddos. This is as good as we could get haha.
Connor seeing the bunny rabbit.
I love this picture!
Playing in the fun house.
Feeding the geese.
My little boy has turned in to such a big boy!
3 comments:
We love Farm Country! Looks like he had so much fun.
Can I just say, you have the cutest little family!!
How fun I need to find me a mommys club here! Cute hair!
Post a Comment